You can answer a few questions here to begin the booking process
A few things to note
- Consultations are complimentary, but I do require a $100 deposit to secure your desired appointment date.
- Deposit is required in order to schedule time in the chair.
- I work by appointment only.
- If you haven't already, please have a look at the tattoos section located on this site to get a general idea of the type of work I do.
- I do not do portraits or photo portrait realism (yet).
- I am colorblind and I work primarily in black and grey. I will sometimes use color depending on the idea and if given the ability to use artistic freedom.
- All work is custom work. I will not replicate other artists designs. I will do my best to accommodate your vision. However, as is with most artists, allowing me the freedom to express myself will more than likely yield you the best result.
- It is not out of the ordinary that I recommend an artist other than myself. In the event that this happens, it is only because the recommended artist is more suited to the style you seek. I want you to get the best possible tattoo that you can, and if that means referring you to another artist, then I have no problem doing so.
Thank you for your interest. Wasn't that painless? The first step is always the hardest. Luckily its over quickly. If you left a valid email address, someone will be in touch with you soon regarding booking.